Match 3 and Win Real Prizes!
CandyPrize is a match 3 game specially designed for fair competitive play based on skill.
Play with friends or compete online! CandyPrize is powered by Skillz to give you a fun and unique multiplayer experience!
CandyPrize is the perfect combination of fast, fun and exciting and will have you swiping candies all day long!
Play for fun! Compete against other players to win money (where available)! Test your skills against people from around the world to win big.
Dive into tournaments and head-to-head competitions for cash prizes (where available).
Download CandyPrize now for a candy matching competition like no other!
How CandyPrize Works:
– Swipe candies to make lines of 3 or more candies.
– Swipe 2×2 candies to make little burst bombs!
– Swipe lines of 4, 5, T and L to make other great bursts!
– Make matches to achieve goals and score points!
– Win with moves left over for bonus points!
– Swipe fast! You only have 5 minutes to beat your opponent.
– Swipe smart! The right moves matter, so plan ahead.
Player vs Player Competition
• Face off against players of similar skills on the Skillz network!
• Play Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments with actual rewards.
• In head to head games, both players get the same words in the same order.
• The player who finishes with the most points wins!
• Challenge people around the world.
• See where you rank on the leaderboards.
• Earn trophies that prove your mettle.
• Compete against other players to win cash or virtual currency prizes.
• Access the amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Enter in Cash Tournaments to play against other players for awesome rewards!
• Tournaments are available around the world but are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, FL, IL, LA, MT, SC, SD, and TN.
• Even if you don’t live in a cash-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency!
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org